See all the Power Apps updates at the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event | April 6, 2021
See all the Power Apps updates at the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event
The Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event is almost here. Join us on April 6, 2021, from 9–10:30 AM Pacific Time (UTC -7) to discover how new innovations coming to the 2021 wave 1 release will give you the tools you need to transform your business by:
- Bringing a new level of innovation and agility to your organization with modular applications that all work together.
- Unifying relationships, processes, and data with connected, comprehensive, cloud business applications across your organization.
- Gaining end-to-end visibility while enabling your teams to achieve greater outcomes faster.
- Thriving as your business changes by extending existing applications and building new solutions.
- Giving your organization the tools it needs to provide a safer workplace while maintaining productivity as teams work remotely.
You’ll also be able to participate in a live Q&A chat and hear from James Phillips, President, Microsoft Digital Transformation Platform, as he shares stories from customers about how they use Microsoft business applications to drive success.
And you’ll hear from the executives and engineers behind the technology as they discuss the new features and capabilities of Power Apps. Here’s a high-level overview:
- New Microsoft Azure Monitor feature adds end user app debugging capabilities.
- Added printing support and mixed reality capabilities for canvas apps.
- Enhancements to the global relevance search experience for model-driven apps.
- Power Apps Portals now works better with Power BI by supporting Microsoft Azure Analysis Services live connections and custom data objects.
- Dataverse and Microsoft Teams improvements allow sharing with colleagues outside your team.
That’s just the start, so register today to ensure you don’t miss a single update, insight, or in-depth product demonstration from the experts behind them.
Come join us. And experience tomorrow’s innovations for your business—today.