Arbela Technologies - Arbela Workflow Manager
Enable users to approve, reject and manage their workflow items for Dynamics 365 For Finance and Operations.
Arbela Workflow Manager
Workflow Automation is a common and popular feature in Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations (D365FO), used to ensure business documents are processed and approved in a consistent, auditable, and efficient manner within the application. However, due to a lack of mobile platform to approve or manage the workflows, traveling users and executive team members find it difficult to approve and complete document routings in a timely manner.
Arbela Workflow Manager helps bridge that gap and allows D365FO users to approve, manage and complete workflow items with ease. It simplifies the approval process for D365FO users and leverages Azure Active Directory to make sure there are only authorized approvals. Arbela Workflow Manager has following features:
List of workflow items assigned to users in real-time.
- Ability to approve/reject the workflow items.
- Ability to see workflow details that are required for approval.
- Allows filtering by workflow item type.
- Preserves workflow audit history.
- Respects Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations security.
- Ability to view the attachments related to the workflow items.
- Ability to approve or reject workflow from emails. Workflow emails are secured and lose authentication on forwarding.
- Deep links to Dynamics 365 Finance and operations.
Please reach out to Arbela experts at email@example.com.
Want to become a Power Apps Partner?
Certified partners are an important part of the team! Find new business opportunities, make connections, and share your company’s talents and experience with Power Apps users around the world.