Infosys Ltd - Evaluation Feedback App
The interview feedback App, developed by Infosys, helps simplify and digitalize the process of evaluating candidates during their job interview process
Interview Feedback App
The interview feedback App, developed by Infosys, helps simplify and digitalize the process of evaluating candidates during their job interview process. The interview panel members and HR can collaborate using the app and provide their feedback about the candidate and shortlist them.
Every organization conducting recruitment drives can face difficulty from time to time in submitting their evaluation for a candidate post completion of the interview process. In most cases there are incomplete forms, information, candidate feedback, and panel signatures leading to issues during audit.
Organizations often use a manual forms/Excel/email based method for tracking candidate evaluations. This can increase the amount of manual documentation for an interview, and can also result in incomplete or faulty details of the assessment getting captured. There is also no centralized repository for tracking details of all the candidates who have been evaluated or are pending evaluation throughout the organization.
This results in an elongated feedback and communication timeframe. Hence, it is imperative to have a simplified tool/mobile app through which panelists can quickly provide their results/outcome for a candidate.
Benefits to Business
• Better interview feedback management for organizations with a cloud-based centralized repository for storing a candidate’s interview performance parameters.
• The App reduces the margin for error, time and cost required to collect and process a candidate’s interview feedback by 20-30%.
• It uses consistent criteria and uses multiple parameters to evaluate a candidate’s interview performance and also provides a capability for an organization's defined scoring and rating mechanism.
Benefits to End User
• Expected to reduce evaluation to offer cycle by 20-30% considering the timeline reduction in manual processing and data feedback timelines.
• These details provide the interviewer with a clear representation of the candidate’s competency, strength, and areas of improvement in real time.
• Simplified UI and navigation. Recording interview feedback seamlessly with the most hassle-free experience.
• Real-time interview progress and schedule tracking for HR/Panelists.
• Reduces data entry error with automated validations.
• Connected to work flow engine for automated Email/SMS communication.
• Enabling communication to the HR/candidate regarding his/her interview status.
• Admin module for interview schedule based on job profile and matching interviewer skillsets.
• Talent management team dashboard showcasing the trends in offer to acceptance rates by various candidate parameters.
Want to become a PowerApps Partner?
Certified partners are an important part of the team! Find new business opportunities, make connections, and share your company’s talents and experience with PowerApps users around the world.