Infosys Ltd - Task Assistant App
The Task / work order Assistant App, developed by Infosys, helps organizations like Public councils, Manufacturing organizations, Professional organizations providing Technical service and Maintenance/ repair assistance, monitor proactive and reactive maintenance services delivered to customers –like housing tenants, or product consumers.
The Task / work order Assistant App, developed by Infosys, helps organizations like Public councils, Manufacturing organizations, Professional organizations providing Technical service and Maintenance/ repair assistance, monitor proactive and reactive maintenance services delivered to customers –like housing tenants, or product consumers. The App supersedes the manual process of tracking various field service activities, status, reschedules and provides a seamless single window insight into the schedules, progress of the service activities, real time notifications for customers through an easy to adopt app powered by the Microsoft PowerApps Platform
The lack of a centralized task tracking mechanism increases the effort required in overseeing the task progress and impacts an effective service scheduling. There is also no method for notifying field officers/ customers in case of any change in their maintenance/ repair schedules/ delays etc. Most often, there is no customer concurrence of the effectiveness of the work carried out before and after a maintenance service. Hence it is imperative to have a simplified application, through which organizations can effortlessly monitor vendor driven services using optimum resources in a limited time span.
Benefits to Business
• Reduced Manual communication efforts :40-50% effort savings for business through real time information update from vendors using the app, facilitating in schedule and capacity planning,
• Improved 3-way communication flow : field officers ,supervisors and customers through notifications, alerts, reporting capabilities in the app
• Improved Service Effectiveness communication: Field officers can leverage the camera functionality imbibed within the App for taking pictures related to their tasks. The pictures help in better auditing and improved service effectiveness communication with the customer
• A centralized data repository for holding status of daily maintenance activities, that facilitates improved reporting & MI capabilities
• Extensible platform for future integrations
Benefits to End User
• Easy to use UI with minimal clicks to enable less tech savvy vendor manager/field officers manage their daily task schedules, thus enhancing workplace productivity.
• Increases operational efficiency of officers on the go by enabling them to postpone or cancel tasks, report issues in tenant premises and send alerts to vendor managers.
• Improved 3-way communication flow between field officers & supervisors and customers
• Capturing daily attendance information (log-in, log-out time, etc.) for officers from the App
• Enabling collaboration among cleaners using Microsoft teams
• Contract Tracking
Want to become a PowerApps Partner?
Certified partners are an important part of the team! Find new business opportunities, make connections, and share your company’s talents and experience with PowerApps users around the world.