We are a dedicated group of creators and thinkers who love nothing more than bringing technology and product visions to life.
Since 2003, RedBit has helped businesses achieve their strategic and business goals through technology.
It is important for us to learn about your business and determine where technology would be the best fit. Whether it’s a mobile or web solution or creating an entire end to end system, our goal is to partner with your business to achieve lasting results.
RedBit’s Mission is simple: Empower companies to adopt and leverage cloud, web, mobile technology to align with their business goals and help them to reach and surpass those goals.
RedBit Development works with organizations to modernize their workplace by migrating to the cloud (if not already migrated) and leveraging its capabilities to further automate new or existing processes.
It all starts with Our Modern Workplace Discovery Process. This is an assessment of your organization’s existing technology infrastructure to understand the pain points and weaknesses that are present within your current technology and organization.
This offering is aimed at providing you with the means to make informed decisions to help you build upon Microsoft’s Power Platform. By using Power Apps, Power Automate, Power Virtual Agents and Power BI, we employ a strategic, low code way to meet your business goals.
RedBit’s Modern Workplace Discovery service helps organizations manage the pains of modernizing and optimizing their workplaces. Through our Modern Workplace Discovery Process we will be:
Understanding Your Current Technology
• Conduct employee and stakeholder interviews
• Review all relevant documentation
• Spend time understanding current IT infrastructure
• Spend time understanding possible vulnerabilities present
Identifying Challenges and Clarifying Expectations
• Identify and clarify goals and business needs
• Identify technical feasibility and potential roadblocks to be addressed
• Provide recommendations on how to leverage the Power Platform to automate your processes
• Building a prototype of what can be achieved