Join Microsoft at the DEVintersection Conference in Orlando
Microsoft warmly invites you to join us in Orlando for the DEVintersection Conference and the Microsoft Azure + AI Conference. You’ll hear from some of your favorite Microsoft leaders, including Scott Hanselman, Vice President of Microsoft Development Community, and Scott Hunter, Vice President of Product Management for Azure Development Experience. They will share their excitement about the capability of the latest technologies to power our future.
Microsoft engineers and industry experts provide a session lineup with deep dives into the technologies you can bring to your work today, including .NET 8, Microsoft Visual Studio 2022, C# 12, .NET Multi-platform App UI, and latest in AI, Azure, web technologies, and Microsoft Power Platform. Plus, you have the power of an in-person event to get your questions answered by the experts who make the products you depend on.
We’re happy to be part of the CODE Magazine 30th anniversary celebration and excited to have their leadership and team at DEVintersection bring their favorite topics to the mix of subjects at the conference for you.
AI, especially language models, has exploded onto the scene. Microsoft is here to help you navigate this fantastic opportunity to create competitive advantages for your organization. In addition, you’ll find some great Microsoft Power Platform topics targeting everything your development team needs to know to add Microsoft Power Platform as part of your development strategy.
DEVintersection and the Azure + AI Conference focus on the latest in technologies from Microsoft with leadership and industry experts—get your answers here.
Featured Microsoft Power Platform sessions:
- Accelerating application development for code-first developers
- Extending the Power Platform with C# and TypeScript—AMA
- Power Platform +SAP + Copilot—On your marks, get set, go
- Getting started on Power Apps as a traditional developer
- Elevating UI in Power Apps: Bridging low-code with pro-code aesthetics
- Automate and scale your business processes with ease using Power Automate
- How to extend the Power Apps user interface with React components to give low-code makers even more power!
- How to build and debug Power Platform custom connectors for your ASP.NET web API right from inside Visual Studio
- Harness the capabilities of Power Fx within the Power Platform CLI and Azure DevOps
Interested in learning more about how Microsoft Power Platform accelerates productivity for professional developers? Sign up for our monthly newsletter to get the latest updates.