Add-on allocation for PowerApps, Microsoft Flow and AI Builder is now available
We announced in July licensing options for PowerApps and Microsoft Flow. These are available to purchase from the Office admin center and you can now allocate add-ons in the Power Platform Admin center.
After your purchase we have made it easy and scalable to allocate your add-ons to the environments that need the add-ons. In the Power Platform Admin center under capacity, a new section will appear if your organization has purchased add-ons.
Example of purchased capacity in the admin center
Allocating add-ons starts with clicking “Manage” in the add-on section. Then select an environment and specify the amount of each add-on you would like to allocate to each environment.
Example of managing add-on capacity for an environment
You can control who can allocate add-on capacity by selecting the gear on the top upper-right corner of the Power Platform Admin center and selecting “Only specific admins” under Who can allocate add-on capacity to environments.
By selecting this the following admins can allocate:
- Office 365 Global admins
- Service admins
- Delegated admins
Now that you can allocate capacity, we are working to provide insights into who is using each PowerApps per app pass along with usage details for apps and Flows so you can easily managed the process.
- Step-by-Step instructions on allocating add-ons: https://docs.microsoft.com/power-platform/admin/capacity-add-on
- Step-by-Step instructions on enabling PowerApps per app passes: https://docs.microsoft.com/powerapps/maker/canvas-apps/limits-and-config#powerapps-per-app-plan
- PowerApps and Microsoft Flow licensing FAQs: https://docs.microsoft.com/power-platform/admin/powerapps-flow-licensing-faq
- Microsoft PowerApps and Microsoft Flow Licensing Guide: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=2085130
- PowerApps pricing page: https://powerapps.microsoft.com/pricing/
- Microsoft Flow pricing page: https://flow.microsoft.com/pricing/
- AI Builder information page: https://powerapps.microsoft.com/ai-builder/