+1 360 314-6702
Advisicon’s mission is clear: we want to boost your Project Management efficiencies by optimizing your processes and technologies and by creating measurable results that empower you and your organization. We have over 20 years in the project management industry and are a Gold level PPM Partner with Microsoft. No matter your company’s size, our team specializes in maximizing your business and personal productivity by leveraging the Microsoft technology experience.
Our Microsoft areas of expertise include:
App and Solution Development -- We help companies assess their business problems and opportunities, architect solutions, and lead teams through the implementation of mission-critical, complex projects. Our results drive revenue growth, reduce internal cost and inefficiencies, optimize and integrate technology.
- Development of powerful, insightful business intelligence solutions
- Microsoft Private and Public Cloud IaaS
- Azure Storage and StorSimple for SharePoint RBS
Office 365: Onboarding, Migration & Adoption Assistance
- Exchange Server & Exchange Online
- SharePoint Online and App Development
- OneDrive for Business
- upgrade and migrate to SharePoint on-premises or online
- assess and evaluate your SharePoint intranet
- deploy a SharePoint intranet
- streamline your business processes with forms and workflows
- integrate SharePoint with your line of business applications
- implement a Business Intelligence portal to provide your senior stakeholders with actionable information about your business’ health
- Configuration and deployment of Project Server and Project Online
- Free 30-day demos of Project Online and Office 365
- Environmental assessment of your current environment
- New environment redeployment and migration
- Business Intelligence capabilities
- Integration of line of business applications with Project Server and Project Online
- Team Foundation Server and Project Online Connector
- Technical skills training leveraging Project Server, SharePoint, and Project Online
- Project Management methodology and skills training
- PMP Prep
- Business Intelligence using Microsoft Excel, Visio, and SharePoint
What you can expect from Advisicon
There is a difference between getting the job done and getting it done right. In each engagement, we strive to get you the best outcome via a relationship-based, collaborative approach. Our results are measurable because we think productivity is tangible, not subjective. We have a specialized, integrated team that can enter at all stages of your process lifecycle, providing you with a one-stop shop. From technical implementation and customization to end-user adoption training, our team will guide you, each step of the way.
Certified partners are an important part of the team! Find new business opportunities, make connections, and share your company’s talents and experience with Microsoft PowerApps users around the world.