Custom connectors now available in solutions (Preview)
Want to migrate your custom connectors between environments? Now you’re able to move multiple custom connectors along with Canvas apps, Flows, and CDS customizations in a single package. Furthermore, you can manage your custom connectors along with all your other customizations in Azure DevOps with the PowerApps build tools for Azure DevOps!
Solutions are accessible both from PowerApps and Flow. You must have an environment with the Common Data Service or Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement.
- Click the solutions tab
- Create a new solution or open an existing unmanaged solution
- Click new then click Custom connector
- A new tab opens to create a new custom connector
- Once finished, click Save
- Now it’s ok to close the browser tab. You’ll see the new custom connector listed within your solution.
- To migrate the custom connector and any other customizations, export your solution, then import to the target environment.
Note: You will need to re-enter credentials required by the connector, then create connections.
Current known limitations
- Adding custom connectors created outside a solution
- Referencing Environment variables
- Dependencies are not logged
- Managed properties
- Sharing with Azure Active Directory (AAD) Groups
- Backup/Restore/Copy do not function properly for connectors
- Custom connectors are not available in classic solution explorer
Build and certify custom connectors
For the latest and detailed information about this feature, see the feature documentation at Use custom connectors in solutions.