Announcing General Availability (GA) of code components for portals
We are excited to announce the General Availability (GA) of code components for portals that was introduced in April 2021 release as a preview feature.
This feature provides the following capabilities:
- Replace fields on portal forms with code components.
- Liquid template tag for code components.
- Code components with Portal Web API support.
- Your portal version must be 9.4.1.x or later (updates are currently rolling out).
- Web resource Table permission is no more required to enable code components on portals.
- Sample Web API code component for Portals.
Documentation is available here – Use code components in portals and you can try this capability via – Tutorial: Use code components in portals.
Your feedback will help us continue to build on and improve the capabilities of this feature. We want to hear from you!