Microsoft Ignite 2017 on-demand sessions for PowerApps now available
We had more than a dozen sessions at Microsoft Ignite 2017 and the videos are now available for you to watch on-demand. These sessions cover a good overview of PowerApps, Microsoft Flow and Common Data Service, including the deep integration with SharePoint, real-world customer use cases and also deep dive into advanced workflows and PowerApps expressions for power users.
In the Vision Keynote, Satya Nadella painted the vision for how PowerApps, Microsoft Flow and Common Data Service extends Microsoft 365, Dynamics 365 & LinkedIn:
In the Technology Keynote, James Phillips double clicked into the Business Application Platform and also shared a great customer story with our customer Integrated Power Services (IPS) & our partner Confluent. In the same session, Ryan Cunningham demonstrated an application which is used by our customer G & J Pepsi built using PowerApps to transform their business process.
In the General Session, Frank Weigel and Kees Hertogh explain how the Business Application Platform extends Office 365, Dynamics 365 and Azure. They shared the customer stories from NASCAR, National Trust and G & J Pepsi and showed great demos from our customers - Standard Bank and Metro Bank. They also made some announcements like custom forms for SharePoint Lists, SharePoint content approval based on Microsoft Flow, server side logic support, Model-driven apps & business process flow support for PowerApps.
In the Microsoft 365 General Session, Ron Markezich shared how Microsoft 365 unlocks creativity and empowers teamwork in the modern workplace and Jeff Teper showed some amazing demos including the deep integration of PowerApps and Microsoft Flow with SharePoint and OneDrive.
There were several other sessions at Ignite related to PowerApps, Microsoft Flow and Common Data Service (CDS), here is a quick list of them with links to the on-demand content:
Keynotes and General Sessions
- Vision Keynote by Satya Nadella: https://myignite.microsoft.com/sessions/59125
- Dynamics 365 Technology Keynote: https://myignite.microsoft.com/videos/56717
- Microsoft 365 - Modern Workplace - General Session - https://myignite.microsoft.com/sessions/56547
- Business Application Platform - General Session: https://myignite.microsoft.com/sessions/56557
PowerApps related breakouts
- Deliver sophisticated apps in days: PowerApps : https://myignite.microsoft.com/sessions/54849
- Deep dive: PowerApps advanced expressions: https://myignite.microsoft.com/sessions/55497
Microsoft Flow related breakouts
- Automate workflows & approvals - Microsoft Flow : https://myignite.microsoft.com/sessions/55500
- Deep dive: Advanced workflows - Microsoft Flow: https://myignite.microsoft.com/sessions/55717
- Compare SharePoint Designer and Microsoft Flow scenarios: https://myignite.microsoft.com/sessions/55718
Common Data Service related breakouts
- Connect Dynamics 365 & business data - Common Data Service: https://myignite.microsoft.com/sessions/54847
SharePoint Integration with PowerApps and Flow related breakouts
- SharePoint and OneDrive - Jeff Teper - https://myignite.microsoft.com/sessions/53867
- Custom forms in SharePoint and PowerApps: https://myignite.microsoft.com/sessions/55719
- SharePoint integration with PowerApps and Flow : https://myignite.microsoft.com/sessions/53854
PowerApps, Microsoft Flow and CDS related breakouts
- Real world use cases: PowerApps, Flow and CDS: https://myignite.microsoft.com/sessions/54846
- Connectors for PowerApps & Flow: https://myignite.microsoft.com/sessions/54996
- Administration & ALM for PowerApps, Flow and CDS: https://myignite.microsoft.com/sessions/55496
- Quick wins with Microsoft Flow and PowerApps - https://myignite.microsoft.com/sessions/59102
Other Interesting Sessions