We’re revealing what’s next for Microsoft Power Apps
Today we’re sharing all the new innovations we’re rolling out for Microsoft Power Apps to help make creating professional-grade apps even easier.
Join us on April 2, 2020, at 8:00 AM Pacific Time for this free virtual event where you’ll hear from James Phillips, President of the Business Applications Group, as he guides you through all the new updates, answers common customer questions, and discusses what they mean for you and your business.
You’ll get an early look at these new Power Apps features and how they’ll help you build professional-grade apps the easy way by:
- Creating more sophisticated apps that improve usability across the web and mobile devices.
- Empowering every developer of all skill levels to start building and launching apps right away with low-code development tools.
- Creating apps directly from Microsoft Teams using Microsoft SharePoint data.
- Building apps on top of your existing data without having to build them from scratch.
- Simplifying roles and permission management experiences with Power Apps portals.
And that’s just the start. Register today to ensure you don’t miss a single update, insight, or in-depth product demonstration from the experts behind them. Plus, get a sneak peek at all the new updates we’re announcing by reading the release plan.
Get ready to unlock what’s next for your business.
Now available on demand—see every announcement, demo, and business application innovation that was revealed.