Build and test Power Apps for free
Free for development and testing
Create apps and flows without writing code with full-featured Power Apps and Power Automate development tools. Easily share and collaborate with others.
Connect to data sources, including Azure, Dynamics 365, and custom APIs, with premium connectors. Create additional environments to exercise application lifecycle management and CI/CD.
Save time with a fully managed, scalable, Azure-backed data platform, including support for common business app actions. Use out-of-the-box common tables or easily build your own data schema.
You get a free developer environment to develop and test apps, including support for premium and custom connectors, Dataverse, and additional developer environments.
- Power Apps—Create and test unlimited apps with Dataverse and premium connectors.
- Power Automate—Automate workflows between applications and services.
- Dataverse—Build a data model that all your apps can use.
- Connect Your Data—Connect to data sources using connectors or with Custom APIs.
- Pick your tool—Use Power Apps, Power Automate, Dataverse, Visual Studio, Visual Studio Code, and Azure services to create the solutions you need.
The Power Apps Developer Plan is restricted to building and testing apps to validate prior to production. To distribute apps for production purposes, choose a plan from the Power Apps pricing page.
* This limited-time offer is available until March 31, 2023 to commercial customers via volume licensing (VL) and cloud solution provider (CSP) channels. This offer is also available in web direct to users with access to the Microsoft 365 admin center and global administrator or billing administrator roles. This offer applies to new customers only, defined as not having any paid licenses at the time of purchase. Free licenses such as trial licenses do not exclude customer eligibility. Requires 12-month purchase and cannot be combined with other offers. Eligible commercial and public sector customers may receive the higher 40% discount instead.
Let’s get started
Please enter your work or school account to get started.