Announcing PowerApps updates at the Microsoft Business Applications October Virtual Launch Event
The Microsoft business applications virtual launch event is almost here! You don’t want to miss this opportunity to get a first-hand look at the new innovations we’re rolling out for PowerApps. Register today for this free event, and then tune in to the live stream on October 10, 2019 from 8:00 AM – 9:30 AM Pacific Time.
You’ll get an in-depth look at the new capabilities announced in the 2019 release wave 2 across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform. James Phillips, Corporate Vice President of the Business Applications Group, and other Microsoft experts will guide you through the new updates, answer common customer questions, and discuss what these releases mean for your business.
Come learn how these new PowerApps features will help you:
- Take full advantage of new quality tools for testing and debugging, the PowerApps component framework, and unified interface enhancements.
- Easily build AI – without any programming or data science knowledge – using the new AI Builder with direct integration into PowerApps and Microsoft Flow.
- Discover new ways to extend PowerApps as a pro developer. Learn how the PowerApps component framework now enables you to build custom components that can be used in canvas apps.
- Bring all the rich experiences of PowerApps to any client with unified interface enhancements.
- Deliver web portals that surface data stored in Common Data Service to employees or users outside your organization.
With updates, insights, and demonstrations directly from the experts, you’ll better understand how to leverage these new technologies as part of your organization’s digital transformation initiatives.
Onboard the new capabilities in PowerApps with confidence – prepare for the updates, read the release plan, and then tune in on October 10.
Come unlock what’s next for your business, register today!