Managing Power Apps Portal from Power Platform admin center
Power Platform admin center is unified admin experience for all Power Apps applications. With this feature, we’re bringing the portal management options in the same view. You can also see information such as how many days a trial portal has, before it expires.
You can manage portals in Power Platform admin center from Environment view or Tenant view.
Manage portal using environment view
You can manage portals for a specific environment from the environment view.
To manage portal from environment view:
- Select Environments option from left pane.
- Select an environment to open environment settings.
- Select Portals under Resources section.
- You’ll see the list of portals installed in environment.
Manage portal using tenant view
To see a list of all portals for your tenant:
- Select Resources and then Portals from the left pane.
- Select a portal from the list of portals.
- To manage a portal, select More portal actions (…) and then select Manage.
See documentation here for detailed overview and instructions.