0845 450 1132
Agilisys, an employee owned organisation, is one of the UK’s fastest growing and innovative cloud and digital transformation specialists, enabling organisations to adopt technologies, platforms and processes that promote new ways of working and help organisations transform.
Working for both the public and private sector for over 20 years, we have earned a strong reputation and hold deep domain expertise delivering change and innovation, within local and central government.
Our public-sector cloud and IT services have been designed to accelerate cloud adoption and enable transformation. We combine technology, tested methodologies and skills that unleash the power of cloud and minimise the complexity that can sometimes come with migration. We put strategy before technology and deliver the skills, experience and capacity needed to make the right cloud decisions and transform public services.
Our credentials and qualifications in supporting our customers with their digital and cloud transformation include:
· We have now migrated over 12 organisations fully to the cloud, and over 10,000 servers
· We have migrated over 130,000 users to Office 365 and are recognised as Microsoft’s lead delivery partner in the UK to the public sector.
· We are a Microsoft Gold Hosting and Productivity partner, and an AWS consulting partner
· We are a Microsoft Preferred Content Services provider, one of only 24 partners globally to achieve this status
The breadth of our capability in technology and business transformation has enabled us to form deep and long last partnerships with our customers and support them in achieving their strategic outcomes. Our client’s success has been repeatedly recognised at a national level, with recent examples including:
· London Borough of Barking & Dagenham winning LGC Council of the Year 2018.
· Wigan Council winning LGC Digital Council of year and Digital Leaders Council of the Year in 2016.
Agilisys staff within the O365 Content and Collaboration team have experience in designing, developing, deploying and supporting Power Platforms solutions to our customers including:
· A Power BI dashboard and data audit solution to a Global network of users, in use by over 3000 field workers.
· A Power Apps application for provision of a cloud based audit tool for a family support service to modernise a legacy case audit system increasing audit capacity each month.
· A Centre of Excellence governance and policy deployment providing the secure foundation for rapid public sector innovation and productivity savings for a large police force
Veja mais soluções de classe internacional, personalizadas para sua empresa
Quer se tornar um Parceiro do Microsoft Power Apps?
Parceiros certificados são uma parte importante da equipe! Encontre novas oportunidades de negócios, faça conexões e compartilhe os talentos e a experiência da sua empresa com os usuários do Microsoft Power Apps em todo o mundo.