Microsoft Business Applications Summit: Top 10 reasons to attend!
We can’t wait for Microsoft Business Applications Summit this year – and it’s almost here! Coming to Atlanta, Georgia June 10 – 11, this is your chance to get hands-on with your favorite tools, go one-on-one with experts and engineers, and collaborate with our vibrant community of data drivers.
Why Attend? Top 10 reasons to join us in June.
1. Learn more about Microsoft’s end-to-end business applications, break down silos, and drive digital transformation through an adaptable approach that works with – and for – you. Build your skills onsite and start your transformation straight away.
2. 16 pre-days and 150+ sessions. Get hands-on in demo-rich sessions designed to help you power better decisions with better data. Browse the full session catalog and start planning your perfect learning path today.
3. 25+ products, unlimited insights. Get exclusive looks at the latest trends and product roadmaps – see the future of business applications before anyone else and get inspired to innovate.
4. 300 experts and engineers onsite. Ask your toughest questions and get answers at the source in one-on-one meetups with the people behind the tools you use every day. Get direct support from the experts in sessions designed to help you ramp up your skills on the spot.
5. 30+ hours of networking. Grow your contacts, pick up best practices, and share ideas and strategies with one of the best data communities ever, made up of power users, analysts, solution architects, developers, and more. We’re building in plenty of opportunities for you to connect and enrich the community even more.
6. Change the game with AI and mixed reality solutions and help your organization transform customer service, sales, and marketing functions. Learn how you can integrate the leading-edge into your day-to-day with demos and tips you can apply right away.
7. Inspiring keynotes featuring “Mayor of the Internet” Alexis Ohanian, co-founder of Reddit and Initialized Capital, and Microsoft executives James Phillips and Alysa Taylor.
8. Diversity and Tech Luncheon. Come together as a community to learn about leveling the playing field for marginalized communities in the industry, and how you can build equity at your organization.
9. Maximize your learning from our multi-stream viewing lounge, where you can watch streams from multiple sessions at once, and experience as much content as possible. We don’t want you to miss a moment!
10. Partner and peer connections – we’re going all-in on community-building this year, with a bigger, better, bolder partner expo and community area.
All your favorite tools – under one roof
Get ready to discover what’s new and unlock what’s next for your business – we’re covering all things Dynamics 365, Power BI, Excel, PowerApps, Microsoft Flow, mixed reality, and more.
- Learn how Dynamics 365’s next-generation, multi-channel applications connect customers, products, people, and operations – and work seamlessly with your current systems.
- More data wow with Power BI. Learn how the Power Platform can help you take action at your organization with modern data visualizations, low-prep cloud sharing, and secure, on-premises report deployment.
- Turn data into insights, beautifully visualized, with Excel’s latest built-in tools and modern formulas, and get work done faster with cloud collaboration.
- Build the business apps you need and extend the ones you already use on web and mobile – fast – with PowerApps’ point-and-click design approach and pro-developer extensibility.
- Work less, do more with Microsoft Flow. Make the most of your data, and streamline workflows to help your team innovate at every level.
The event is filling up – register today
Register today and save your seat for this can’t-miss event. It’s 2+ days of total immersion to drive better data, stronger solutions, and bigger transformation. We hope to see you there!