Power Apps and Automate Architecture Series
Are you planning to transform your enterprise with Power Apps? Are you a developer or architect looking for practical guidance and best practices for planning and delivering a Power Apps project? Or are you a Power Platform expert ready to skill up your team?
Today is your day! We have just launched the Power Apps and Automate Architecture series (aka.ms/pparchseries)
This series is presented by the Power CAT (Customer Advisory Team), a team of Solution Architects within Power Platform engineering focused on helping our customers be successful in using the technology to solve business problems. In this team, we get to play with the latest features, but we also answer some of the hardest questions. We have put together this series of videos based on our experience, so you can benefit from our learnings.
We will show you how to
- Build better performing, easier to maintain and more scalable apps
- Divide and conquer your app development by working with components
- Rely on the Common Data Service to handle your apps security model, and follow best practice when modelling your data
- Package and automate your deployments so you won’t have a tester finding a bug that you can’t repeat in dev
- Govern your Power Platform deployment and establish a Center of Excellence
- Architect cloud-based API automation or UI based RPA automation flows
- Bring intelligence to your solutions with Power Virtual Agents and AI Builder
Additionally, we will talk about what we have learned from our customers and share some real world architecture examples.
We’re excited to show you what we have learned working with organisations across the globe and different industries deploying Microsoft Power Platform – and we hope it will help you build more successful apps, whether that’s for one user or for thousands.