Thank you to the Microsoft Power Platform community
Microsoft Power Platform has come a long way since we launched four years ago, and we’re excited to share some significant milestones that we have achieved:
- Microsoft Power Platform reached the milestone of being used regularly by more than 20 million users.
- There are more than 7.5 million developers regularly using Microsoft Power Platform to do amazing things.
We couldn’t have achieved these milestones without you—makers, users, community leaders, champs, partners, and customers—A BIG THANK YOU. We are incredibly grateful to have you—an engaged and passionate community that invests time in making us and those around you better. As we thank you, we wanted to provide you with an opportunity to give thanks and recognize those that have helped or inspired you in your Microsoft Power Platform efforts.
As such, we would love to invite you to take part in #BuildTogether. The first 75 participants that fulfill the requirements and the person that inspired or helped them will receive one of these limited-edition backpacks*. Please read on for details on how to participate and thank you again from all of us here at Microsoft.
#BuildTogether with Microsoft Power Platform
What is #BuildTogether?
To give thanks and encourage our wonderful community to pass on the thanks, we are giving away 150 limited edition Microsoft Power Platform backpacks, starting today, May 4, 2022.
Who gets a backpack?
The first 75 participants to fulfill the requirements and the person that they give a shout out to that inspired or helped them along the way will receive one of these limited-edition backpacks too.
How do I participate?
It’s easy. Just follow these simple steps:
- Create a 30-60 second video where you share your Microsoft Power Platform journey and a shout out to the person that helped or inspired you along the way.
- Use a new or existing Twitter account to post a publicly viewable post that includes your video, tags the account handle of the individual you are nominating, and includes the hashtags #SponsoredGiveaway and #BuildTogether.
- Video image size: 1920 x 1080
- Video file type: MP4
- Videos must be your original work and may NOT contain, as determined by us in our sole and absolute discretion, any content that is obscene or offensive, violent, defamatory, disparaging, or illegal, or that promotes alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco or a particular political agenda, or that communicates messages that may reflect negatively on the goodwill of Microsoft. Further, to the extent that entry requires the submission of user-generated content such as software, photos, videos, music, artwork, essays, etc., entrants warrant that their work has not been copied from others without permission or apparent rights, and does not violate the privacy, intellectual property rights, or other rights of any other person or entity.
Am I eligible to receive a thank you backpack?
You and the person you nominate need to be:
- 18 years of age or older
- Please note participation is open to individuals located anywhere in the world (if served by a postal service). However, please note this giveaway is unfortunately void in Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, Region of Crimea, Russia, and where prohibited.
You can’t be:
- An employee or a family member of an employee of Microsoft Corporation and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising agencies, and sweepstakes parties.
How many participants will receive backpacks?
The first 75 participants that fulfill all the requirements, and their 75 nominated community members will receive a limited-edition backpack via post. A total of 150 backpacks will be distributed to our community members.
How do I find out if I am one of the first 75 participants that completed all the requirements or one of the 75 participants that were nominated?
You will be notified via direct message on Twitter and will receive a code and instructions as to how to redeem your backpack.
What do I receive if I am one of the first 75 participants or I am nominated by one of the first 75 participants?
You will receive a Microsoft Power Platform branded eleven Numinous 15-inch Computer Travel Backpack. The eleven Numinous 15” Computer Travel Backpack is the ultimate travel companion. The backpack features a side USB port with cable and a dedicated, padded laptop compartment with an organizational panel. Extra organization is a breeze with the hidden back RFID pocket, top zippered accessory pocket, zippered front pocket, and water bottle sleeve. With custom matte lining, trolley sleeve, side grab carry handle, side compression straps, padded back and padded, adjustable shoulder straps, this backpack will be your new go-to anytime you travel. Use wireless earbuds? This backpack features magnets on the shoulder straps for holding your earbuds.
When will I receive my backpack if I am one of the first 75 participants or if I am nominated by one of the first 75 participants?
Because we know we have a diverse and global community, we will be arranging for delivery to anywhere in the world (served by a postal service), as we want to be as inclusive as possible. (Void in Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, Region of Crimea, Russia, and where prohibited). Given the logistics and the number of countries we may be shipping to, please do be patient, delivery may take up to 6-8 weeks.
If I am nominated more than once, or I am one of the first 75 participants and I am nominated can I receive more than one backpack?
Each person may receive a maximum of one backpack.
Can I nominate more than one person in my submission?
We love your enthusiasm. But no, you can only pass on your thanks to one individual. Multiple nominations in one submission will invalidate the submission (sorry).
Can I submit more than one entry?
Sorry, you can only submit one video and nomination.
Terms and conditions
*Open to individuals 18 years and older. Ends when the first 75 participants have completed all the requirements or on May 6, 2022, whichever comes first. Void in Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, Region of Crimea, Russia, and where prohibited. Please read the full terms and conditions to understand the rules and how the video you submit may be reused by Microsoft.