GAVS Technologies - Consortium Constructor Tool - Part Of Azure Blockchain As A Service Accelerator Platform
Consortium Constructor Tool - Part of Enterprise Blockchain Accelerator
Blockchain being a:
- Decentralized distributed database
- Where business contracts cannot be tampered
- Where a complete audit trail maintained
- Which is real time and instant
- Where business partners view a single version of the truth
is a major technology that is going to transform today's digital enterprises.
However as a CXO you have the challenges of:
- Which of my business processes are best suited to fit into Blockchain
- Which of my partners will join this journey
- What kind of Smart Contracts we should work with each other
- How do I convince my business while abstracting technical complexities
GAVS Blockchain Accelerator Platform (powered by Azure Blockchain as a Service) is a major enabler for enterprises in adopting blockchain to the best of their needs.
Part of this platform is the tool CONSQUARE (Consortium Constructor) which helps organizations to try out multiple combinations of Private Blockchain Consortium and then choose the most relevant one for further POC.
Built using the high performance/low code productivity platform (HPaaS) of Microsoft Office 365 (Powerapps, Flow, Power BI) this tool set ensures that Blockchain POC are conducted in shortest span of time and ensure best return on investment.
For a test drive of how you can visualize a Blockchain constructor, use the application, or view the sample consortium that is seeded as part of the application.
Vill du bli Power Apps-partner?
Certifierade partner är viktiga i teamet! Hitta nya affärsmöjligheter, knyt kontakter och dela företagets kompetens och erfarenhet med Power Apps-användare i hela världen.