Free PowerApps getting started webinars on Galleries and Formulas 2/28/2017 and 3/14/2017
Webinars are a great way of learning a new topic and this month Charles Sterling and Audrie Gordon team up to not make it easy to learn about two important areas of PowerApps: Galleries and Formulas -but make it fun!
Getting Started with PowerApps Galleries by Audrie Gordon
PowerApps Gallery controls are really useful for more than what meets the eye! This presentation will go over:
- Planning Galleries for Different Data Sources and Formats
- Galleries for Displaying, Filtering, and Searching Connected Data
- Galleries for Dynamic Tabbed Controls (let’s have some fun with it!)
When: 2/28/2017 10:00 AM
Getting Started with PowerApps Formulas by Audrie Gordon
PowerApps combines the ease of use typical to an Excel Formula, with the power of relational object properties, in order to speed up app design, and extend the experience for end users :
- Commonly Used Formulas: Fun with Context Variables & Collections
- Using Formulas for Conditional Business Logic (“color it”, “hide it”, or “show it” based on business logic and other user-driven conditions)
- Using Formulas for Error Management
- Tips on how to become a formula pro!
When: 3/14/2017 10:00 AM