AI Builder models becoming generally available in April
We are excited to announce that six AI Builder models will move out of preview and reach general availability in April.
Last spring, we announced AI Builder with five powerful AI scenarios. Later that year, two were made generally available and four additional scenarios were added.
This spring, the list of generally available models will grow to include:
- Form processing – Read and save information from standard documents.
- Key phrase extraction – Extract the key talking points from text.
- Language detection – Identify the language being used in text.
- Object detection – Recognize and count things in images.
- Sentiment analysis – Analyze positive/negative sentiment in text.
- Text recognition – Automatically process text from images.
Generally available products and services are considered production-ready.
By moving out of preview, these models will become premium. You will need an AI Builder license or an active trial to continue using them.
For additional resources on AI Builder, visit Power Apps and learn how your users can make their apps AI enabled, or go to Power Automate and learn how your users make their workflow solutions better with AI. Please visit our pricing pages to learn more about the AI Builder capacity add-on for your apps and workflows. Visit our Licensing page for more information on licenses and trials.