KPMG Advisory Limited Partnership
KPMG and Microsoft leverage high technology and business expertise to help our customers make the digital transition in the areas most critical to their growth, no matter what stage of digitalization they are at.
Our priorities are to implement the cloud transition, smart business applications and a modern workplace. Certified KPMG experts for Microsoft solutions use Power Platform, Dynamics 365 and Azure services to make the change fast and the effects and benefits visible.
In 2019/2020 KPMG was among the top 1% of Microsoft's Dynamics implementation partners, winning the prestigious title of Inner Circle for Microsoft Business Applications.
KPMG Poland is an official Microsoft Partner in Power Platform technology. Within dedicated teams, we have both industry (including Retail, FMCG, Life Sciences) and technology specialists (including Power Platform, Dynamics and Azure).
KPMG Poland has demonstrated professional hands-on experience in creating Power Platform solutions (Power BI, Power Apps, Power Automate):
- Utilizing Canvas and Model-driven Power Apps to develop both tailored single-purpose applications as well as plug-and-play box solutions based on the Common Data Model.
- Enriching insights from data by embedding Power Apps collaboration tools and Power Automate notifications into Power BI reports.
- Enhancing Power Platform capabilities by leveraging Microsoft Azure services to implement complex ETL processes and advanced computing in the cloud.
- Providing rapid solutions in the form of Power Apps applications and Power Automate workflows to problems requiring an immediate, accurate and proven response.
- Supporting growth of Power Platform and citizen development by creating a Center of Excellence, providing development guidelines, handling issues of data quality management, mapping data flows and implementing data governance in our customers’ organizations.
想成為 Microsoft Power Apps 合作夥伴嗎？
認證合作夥伴可說是團隊的重要一環！尋找新的商機、建立人脈，並將公司所長及體驗分享給世界各地的 Microsoft Power Apps 使用者。