Jan 17 Webinar: Integrating Bot Framework Skills with Power Virtual Agents
We are excited to announce that the modular and reusable conversation Bot Framework skills can be integrated with Power Virtual Agents. January 17th 12:00pm PST Senior Program’s Pawan Taparia and Managers Murali Kumanduri from the Power Virtual Agents team will be hosting a live webinar to walk through what Bot Framework Skills are, how to integrate Bot Framework Skills with Power Virtual Agents and what was just updated with SDK version 4.7 launch.
If you are not familiar with Bot Framework Skills, they are re-usable conversational skill building-blocks covering conversational use-cases enabling you to add extensive functionality to a Bot within minutes. Skills include language understanding (LUIS) models, dialogs and integration code and delivered as source code enabling you to customize and extend as required. They can be a complex Virtual Assistant or perhaps an Enterprise Bot seeking to stitch together multiple bots within an organization.
When: January 17th 12PM PST
- Want to learn more about Power Virtual Agents or just want to get started; check out the Power Virtual Agents Home Page!
- Getting started with Power Virtual Agents and have questions; join the January community call next week
- Already familiar with Bot Framework Skills and ready to get started; check out the Power Virtual Agents forum!
Please Note: Unlike most of the Power Apps webinars, this is an advanced webinar is for high code scenarios using Visual Studio.
About our presenters:
Senior Program Manager, Microsoft Corporation. Building intelligent conversational virtual agents using Power Virtual Agents. Creative and self-driven product manager with over 11 years’ of experience building and shipping consumer and enterprise technical solutions across retail, academia, healthcare & technology.
* Experienced leader with a track record of mentoring & guiding teams across disciplines to run a outcome driven development for delivering software solutions end-users and partners want
* Proven ability to innovate in all stacks of technology from embedded hardware, mobile app to cloud technology
* Strong execution and prioritization skills in delivering outcomes spanning product teams & divisions on time & with high quality
* Deep analytical skills with experience building data models to influence product direction
Murali has over 24 Years’ experience in top technology companies in designing and delivery of software applications.
Murali has been a driving force on the Power Virtual Agent team since March 2018 managing early customers in retail, banking and entertainment industries for Virtual Agent implementation projects. Prior to PVA team, Murali was part of Dynamics 365 F&O/Retail Solution Architecture Team since May 2014 and managed multiple implementations including Citta Design, Michael Hill, Pet Supplies Plus, National Vision etc. Prior to joining Microsoft, Murali worked as Senior Manager in Accenture and Director of Product Management at Avanade developing mobility and other industry solutions, including Delta Air Lines onboard sales system which is one of the biggest Windows Phone and Dynamics AX implementation in the world. It is currently running on iOS devices as it was developed on Xamarin.